Create short-form video content each and every day. If you’re an expert in After Effects, love motion graphics and working from home, this is the position for you!
Not Your Grandpas Editing Job
A Video Design Team Built For Today
We’re a company of remote designers in a digital world where company meetings happen on webcams and bragging about how cute your baby is takes place on Slack channels.
Despite the inherent challenges, we’ve worked hard to create an enjoyable and inviting atmosphere for our team members.
We encourage small talk and relationship building as well as digital hangouts and collaboration, so everyone feels like part of the family.
Video Design Examples
Our video offering most commonly provides short-form, social media focused videos. The great thing about these videos is you get to be creative all day. We take simple briefs from our clients and in some cases you get to run with the creative direction. We look for the ability to create eye-catching videos for all of our clients and a clear understanding of the different styles for each brand. See some samples below:
Building A Dream Team
Who We're Looking For
Our unique service presents unique challenges. We service hundreds of individual clients on a daily basis and this creates a very fast-paced environment. Each day, designers will be creating fresh new creatives and revision requests. It is necessary to have the perfect balance between creativity and efficiency.
Below are some of the key attributes we look for in all team members:
- Professional video design/motion graphic experience.
- Kind, Positive and Productive Personality.
- Effective and efficient workflow.
- Organized and self-managed.
- Ability to understand and execute design briefs.
- Provide accuracy and quality control on every design.
- Work well with a team.
- Handle constructive criticism and have a growth mindset.
The Daily Grind
Our design team is asked to do one thing, create amazing assets! Our Leadership and Administration team handle most of the logistics and client interactions, so designers can focus on creativity and their designs.
Here is a list of general designer responsibilities:
- Work on an assigned daily design tasks.
- Comment to clients concerning design requests.
- Communicate effectively with your design team and team leader.
- Collaborate with designers on shared clients.
8 AM to 4 PM
Monday to Friday
Eastern Time U.S.A